Let's Talk About Us for a Moment ;)
⇲ Our Mission
To help special needs families in Southern California obtain all the appropriate services, benefits, and assistance their child or family member is entitled to through individualized, affordable and quality advocacy. Additionally, we want to bring awareness and expert guidance to the multitude of government-funded programs that exist for eligible, qualified children.
⇲ Our Vision
A world where our services aren't needed because common sense, general decency and competence is the health care norm. Until that becomes a reality, we hope to inspire future self-advocacy so that families can maintain an enjoyable quality of life utilizing the services and programs available for their children.
⇲ How We Achieve Our Mission
- Free Consultation — We hold an in-depth client intake meeting to review all medical records, history, and current situation with the family.
- Create a Plan of Action — We create personalized individual plans for each family that aim to serve as a custom "roadmap" to achieve the goals set up during consultation.
- Documentation and Forms — Utilizing our client-only digital library you can easily access most required forms needed for your child's individualized process.
- Apply for Coverage or Submit Appeal — We can handle some of the most frustrating aspects of applying for benefits or appealing a denial of benefits: from pulling medical records to filling out applications to general research.
- Full-Service Guidance — We will work side-by-side with your family 100% of the way. We will attend all necessary hearings and interviews, as well as present you with the best options to move forward until each issue is resolved.